Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nails Art Collection 2

This is the latest set I did for vanessa's wedding shot in taiwan


Nails for my colleague (:
Base is still my favoritessst princess rules color!


Nessa's Nails with two pink extension for Wayne's (her bf's) brother's wedding

This set of nails I spam blings for Wayne's da sao

Wayne's sister's nails for the dao sao's wedding
Design was research on the net by his sister and hence she requested for this set of design
Which turns out to look like minnie mouse.
You might be able to find very familiar design on the net (:

Trying out my rose drawing skills after removing my extension in preparation for gel class

This is done for clara's bridal event

Simple french
Her bridal toe nails (:

I think this is caleen's toe nails. hahaha for CNY 2011

My toe nail for CNY 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment